Monday, May 28, 2007

What's in a name?

チュース!

I don't know what it is. I get inspired to blog about something, then get distracted completely and then forget what I wanted to post about. Then I come up with another idea and soon forget, because I remember what I wanted to blog about but get distracted again...It's a vicious cycle...

Having recently being lured into another internet-based-meet-your-friends-give-out-info-create-your-own-stalker-site known as Facebook, I'm yet to be convinced that it's as addictive as people claim it to be. But then again, I've never really been "into" these types of sites.

What I did find though, was an amusing time-filler on Brenna's page (see her blog to the right).

What you do is use the list below to see what statements correspond with the letters in your name. The statements are meant to describe the type of person you are. It's quite funny. =P

A : You like to drink.
B : You like people.
C: You are great in bed.
D : You like to drink.
E: You are easy to fall in love with.
F : You are dead sexy.
G : You never let people tell you what to do.
H : You have very good personality and good looks.
I : You are great in bed.
J : People adore you.
K : You're wild and crazy.
L: Everyone loves you.
M : Best kisser ever.
N : You like to drink.
O: You are an awesome kisser.
P : You are popular with all types of people.
Q : You are a hypocrite.
R : You are easy to fall in love with.
S : Fuckin crazy.
T : You're loyal to those you love.
U : You really like to chill.
V : You are not judgemental.
W : You are very broad minded.
X : You never let people tell you what to do.
Y: Best friend anyone could ask for.
Z : Always ready.

Incidently, I'm great in bed and am popluar with all types of people. I am popular with all types of people and I'm easy to fall in love with. Oh by the way, did I mention I'm great in bed? =P

It's an fun little procastination tool. Give it a go. What does your name say about you?

またな。
I.

6 comments:

LX said...

and you have taken to inserting random japanese into your posts... how interesting! 面白いね~~

ippei said...

yeah? you like-y? よかった。

I know it's random but meh, I AM 日本人 after all. =P And proud of it!

Pete said...

Hmm, I'm:

> Popular with all types of people.
> Easy to fall in love with. x 3
> Loyal to those [I] love.

From this one can infer that I'm 3 times as easy to fall in love with as a I am loyal.. interesting.. (Don't show my next girlfriend this please!) :P

ippei said...

lol. you posted it! if your next girl sees it, it ain't my fault. :P

But Pete, going by your theory, I'm twice as good in bed and popular with all types of people (perhaps, not the best combo :P) as I am to fall in love with.

...actually, I don't know what that means. :P teehee.

Unknown said...

Haha...I personally think these stuff are quite silly sometimes :P

Like say if your parents name you only with the letters I and C then you're ONLY good in bed...what good does it do? lolz..hmmm

That said...I would like to have some H's in my name pls! Good procrastination tool btw ;)

ippei said...

wow. Weymin, considering how many letters are in your name, you have nothing that's repeated...

That's something in itself, no? :P

lol. it's all fun and games...hahah