Friday, May 18, 2007

Back in the ring for Round 2...

(cue the Rocky theme music...)

(the room is darkened, and mist appears at the entrance way. The spotlight beams down and a lone figure can be seen...)
...

Clearly, I used to watch too much wrestling. =P

Putting the stupid "boxing/wrestling/whatever" analagy to the side. It is almost time for my final exam in the cra...I mean the "great" institution known as RMIT.

The date is June 14th. Location, MSAC (table tennis courts). 9.15-12.30.

I have already accumulated 31 of a possible 35 marks. All I need is to pass the exam (that's get 32.5 of 65) And I'd still pass with a credit level. Having failed by just two marks, I told myself I wouldn't be satisfied unless I got a HD. But meh to that. I'm gonna go for it, but the greatest reward will be being done with uni.

The hard part is after that...

But as I dust of the gloves in preparation for the exam in about a months time, first things first.

VS

Wish me luck? =P

much love, I.

4 comments:

LX said...

good luck + omg im finishing exams *before* someone from rmit, thats amazing

ippei said...

yeah...like what the hell...that doesn't seem right...

ah well, it's RMIT's way of prolonging my final moments at its institution. *a very sarcastic w00t*

thanks by the way bro.

Unknown said...

hey...u know you want that HD..hahaha

but all the best in the Ethics exam :)

and lets celebrate after that!!

ippei said...

hahaha, yeah, I really do want to get that HD. I've come this far, I might as well try for it. =P It'll only be my second...ever!

All the best to you to WeyMin, and yes, we will most definitely celebrate! =)