Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Transformation, complete.

herro,

it's 3.15 in the AM and I'm still up...mind you not aimlessly. Talking to a friend on MSN, watching G.T.O. and "trying" to work on an essay that's due in about 48 hours. =P Finally figuring out how to upload photos from my new digital camera. Looking at my bottle of Turkey on the wall wondering, 'should I or shouldn't I' at such a gastly hour. lol.

The point of my post was that I have big news!

(cue the drum roll)
I have transformed. =P

No, I'm not really a robot in disguse. Just my appearance. I have gone and gotten my head shaved. lol. It feels nice. It's fun to rub it now. I could do it for ages. hehehe.

I thought I might celebrate this by posting my chameleon like changes in the past year. Enjoy!

PS. You don't have to tell me how self-indulgent and egotistical this post is, I already know! But meh, it's my blog. =P

3 comments:

LX said...

lookin' good man!

Kenny said...

LOL! You bet i'm going to rub your head NON STOP! when we see =P

ippei said...

Cheers, Bro. Me thinks it might stick for a while...but great timing don't you think? Just as we get stuck into winter! lol.

Kenny, you can rub it all you want. It'll bring you luck. =P Whether it's good or bad, that's yet to be determined. hahaha