Sunday, April 08, 2007

Back in business...

Hey y'all, what's the happy-hap?

It's almost been two month since my return and finally, FINALLY, I have an internet connection at home. Que the marching band and the pyro techniques...throw in a few party poppers while we're at it. *sniff, sniff* Thank you, thank you *teary eyed*. =P

All joking aside, now you'll see me more regularly on MSN and be more prompt at answering emails and hopefully posting here more...of course that's all contingent on my 'めんどくさい' (can't be bothered) level. Which tends to be quite high on a regular basis. haha.

I've become a social hermit the past few weeks...Me don't like it. But I can't help it. Hopefully it a temporary thing. At least until I finish uni. I'm not sure how that helps but you know...Actually what would help most is if dad found someone to fill in for me at the restaurant. THAT would help me out a lot actually. But let's keep that on the down-low. Haha. The fact is, I love working at dad's shop. And you know me, family matters.

...I don't know what the point of this post was...Oh yeah! It was about the internet...but that's kinda anti-climactic now...damn it...

I.

No comments: