Monday, November 27, 2006

Farewell...hello...and long overdue...

Aaron departs...
Hmmm...it's been a week, I wonder why it's taken me this long to post this...=P

Last Monday, the 20th, marks a emotional day for myself. Aaron, who has become easily one of my closest friends, left the country for what seems like a global trek. I've only known him for about a year and a half, but bro, I'll miss ya. It was a tearly farewell at the airport (at least for my part) and I'm kicking myself for not bring a camera. lol.

His impressive trip includes stops in: Singapore, India, Buhrma, Singapore and possibly Afghanistan or the South Americas. It's something I admire him about. The courage and the motivation to know what he wants and doing it. His ETA back into Australia is January 08. lol.

But like we said man, "I'll see you somewhere in the world!" =P How cool is it, that we can say that?

Cigars...
Please note...I am not addicted to cigars...I just simply enjoy them that's all.

After promising myself that I would never smoke anything of any kind, I just had to try a cigar during out whisky/cigar/poker night...Call me a hypocrite but I did enjoy it...lol

This comes on the end of Dromana last year, where I refused to try because I was afraid I'd get addicted...lol. I guess I was kinda right. =P I bet you're all laughing at me...scratch that, laughing WITH me. =P

Japan, my mother land...
It's been 1,2,3,4, FIVE years since I last visted my home country. FIVE frickin' years...That's about a quarter of my life or my whole uni life, if you think about it. That's hella crazy...

But never fear, the time has finally come. I will be flying 'home' in January, and I can't tell you how excited I am. =D It's going to be so awesome to see my relatives and friends, the food (Oh my god, the food!), the random TV shows and just smelling that polluted home air, I miss so much. lol.

I hope to go travelling around as well, that would be awesome. Oh the onsen! Dah! just sooooo many things to do...Mental note though; the last time I went back I came back fatter than I'd ever been. DON'T do that again. =P

Random...
How do you know you're injury-prone? Every freakin' time you play basketball, you hurt some part of yourself. In a span of about ten days, I've played twice...totally number of injuries...4!
-swollen pinkie
-burised knee
-bum ankle
-bum thumb (and pinkie, again!)

I was told that I should initiate more conversations (or else, how would I ever pick up?)...I absolutely agree! Do you see why I've never been in a relationship before? =P And everywhere I look, couples, couples and couples...

There are people that have my interest...but until they show interest in me, I'm ain't doin' nothing.

Let the job hunting begin!

Speaking of which, I'm currently heavily involved in the decision making of things at dad's restaurant, and it's kinda fun! Maybe I should consider taking over the business after all. =P

Song of the moment...'My Love' featuring T.I. & Timbaland by Justin Timberlake.

puff...

No comments: