Sunday, September 14, 2008

So, that's what it means...

Ever had a day when you woke up and something wasn't quite right?

And not because you have the serious case of the hangovers or jet lag, but just feel...different?

I apologise for the cryptic-ness, but I recently found out what it is like to "get up on the wrong side of the bed". And it isn't exactly pleasant to say the least.

You wake up and the first thing you realise is you don't feel like yourself. Nothing looks different, but something's definitely a skew. You try to get on with the day just like any other; Have a shower. Change into your clothes for the day. Pack a bag for the gym. Go downstairs to get something to eat. Yet you find yourself not moving at all. You realise you're still in your pajama pants and with the remains of your hair product still there.

And then as the time ticks over you feel less and less like doing anything you had planned for the day. Maybe it's too early. You try to sleep it off, forgoing your morning, only to wake up with day half over and still feeling no better.

It was a weird feeling. Not least of all because I'd never felt like that before but actually quite scary because you can't figure out why you were feeling that way. And i still don't know. All I can say is I rolled off the wrong side of my bed and into bizzaro-world. Funny, because there is only one way to roll off my bed. lol.

Never the less, that was a one day thing and I've been fine since. Here's to hoping it doesn't happen again anytime soon, or at least when it does I can figure it out.

cíao,
Ippei K.

1 comment:

YaYa said...

tehehe you didnt HAVE to change your background, i didnt mind :)