Sunday, March 09, 2008

It's all in the family!


Argh, my lazy bones have attacked me again...

Before I post any more about my latest Japan-trip, (already over two week ago!) I thought I might post the photo above.

It's of the Kadota and Nakamura cousins (only missing the Fukushima cousins, from mum's side of the family). It's quite possibly my favourite photo of the moment. :)

It's especially great because I don't know when the next time I'll get to see them will be (hopefully sooner rather than later). But also the joy of seeing them everytime is encaptured in this photo. It was so touching that when I mentioned I was only there for a week, there's response was "Why?!" lol. All of them also, either saw me off, early on a Sunday morning, at the house or the airport. It's a great feeling. I definitely felt the love. Thanks guys! (Not that you'll ever read this. :P)

Peace,
Ippei.

1 comment:

YaYa said...

they're beautiful!