Saturday, May 10, 2008

Spending Spree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money. I never really had any in the past to use. That never stop me from use it though. Credit cards, what a thing of beauty they are. When I first got them, I always paid the balance on time. Sound impressive? Not really. Because it was petty amounts anyway. But I haven't seen a zero balance in a looooooong while. That's not about to change.

In the span of a week, I've spent close to 2 grand. 2 GRAND! In years gone by, that amount of spend would have been unheard of for me. Right now, it seems reasonable. Gosh, I sound obnoxious. hahaha.

On Sunday, as the Country Road voucher was expiring, I went to by some clothing items. New shirt, new top and new t-shirt. Then I figured, since I was out, I might as well get shoes. Aquila outlet, two pairs, second pair half price. Boxset of DVDs. A wireless router. Cough Syrup. Value, 700-ish.

I'm loving the shoes, except one of 'em is giving me blisters. I leave the house in pain but I get used to it during the day, then come home and take them of it's like a release.

The following Saturday, I decided to go and get myself a TV and DVD player. Panasonic Viera 26-inch, wide screen LCD. The DVD player is awesome too. I've been watching DVDs on my laptop, so now it's a joy just watching TV. I leave it on for the hell of it when I'm in the room because it's so clear! Value, 1.2K-ish.

So there you have it my little splurge session. I hadn't had one in a while, so it was great. You think I'm spending too much? Probably, but meh. What's money for if you don't spend it?

1 comment:

YaYa said...

that's just crazey. shouldve brought me along, i could persuade you to buy something for me too hehe

id prolly buy a good cashmere pants, or a flight to somewhere :p