Friday, July 13, 2007

71...

アカン! 今日、13日の金曜日やんけ。

Spontaneous 'kansai-ben' Japanese aside, it's been a while since I last posted and blardy hell it's Friday the 13th. :P Not that I'm superstitious or anything, but I like to expect the unexpected. lol.

Anyway, the title is "71" I figured that that was an appropriate number to focus on.

71, was the score I got for my final subject in uni, Ethical Issues in Accountancy. So that's a Distinction for those playing at home. Not a bad mark, but I don't think I've ever been disappointed in getting a D before. lol. Figuring since it was the second time 'round HD would have been on the cards, but barely even got a D...Which on hindsight is fair enough given the amount of time given to the subject. So I ain't complaining.

It brings an end to an era. The end of my educational-life...at least for now. Good bye and good riddance to study. Now I can be a master procrastinator, procrastinating from...well, nothing. hehehe. Here's to a good 16 years of education! Cheers! Now down to the pub! :P

...waiting half a year til the 'actual' graduation ceremony is going to be a bi-Atch though... :S

71% is how my knee is feeling at the moment. It's been almost three weeks. Visited the GP yesterday, told me I shouldn't haven gotten back on my feet so quickly. But man, I'm getting a little ancy. I want to get back out there runnin', playing basketball and more importantly hittin' the gym. Feel so heavy right now. lol. I've gotten some anti-imflammatories now, so should be 100% soon enough.

Going away from the number, I feel so out of touch with the AIESEC crowd. Attended a conference party and never felt more out of place at one. meh, I think it might be time to call an end to that short chapter as well...Many fond memories though...

I digress...but don't we all?

much love, I.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The END is not necessarily bad, i wish some of my chapters would JUST 'end'.

Congrats on the D!

And remind me to show you this fat foto of aaron, will definitely amke you laugh.

ippei said...

no it definitely isn't a bad thing. It just seems like a massive step.

hahaha, I gotta see this photo then.

Suzi said...

Oh so we will graduate together at the end of the year? Tha is along with another 2000!